2009 Jan 16 19:54:06
Jago: lol o.0 where'd this come from

2007 Sep 12 01:06:43
Her3tiC: lol look at this, im 21 and shes 9, and i think she can kick my ass :P
http://www.cartoonland.de/archiv/karate-girl/

2007 Sep 12 00:56:43
Her3tiC: rofl

2007 Sep 09 19:01:40
king_lane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmyWwMFvb94 don't drink while watching it, I spit mine out lol

2007 Sep 07 05:51:12
Her3tiC: hehehe i allmost piss myself from laugh, n1

2007 Sep 05 22:53:04
Jago: n1 lane :)

2007 Sep 04 08:26:17
[king]_Justii!: Nice video Hurrah, but what i loved it's the KENT music :D

Justii!

2007 Aug 27 16:36:15
Beefcake: http://tinyurl.com/2cpc3x

2007 Aug 27 13:53:57
king_lane: i'm a fucking UT addict. :/

2007 Aug 26 16:18:49
Weird: i hereby declare that my databases teacher needs to die a very slow and painfull death, kthnx

2007 Aug 26 16:17:24
Weird: bukkake is with 2 k's o.O

2007 Aug 25 17:22:19
budsi: Bukake

2007 Aug 25 13:28:51
tant_raffa: just so evry1 knows. IM AM IN JASPAN and it rocks. really awesome ^^ I'm gonna upload some pictures later for you to look at =)

Servers

Author Topic: Offer to help admins with botters  (Read 2784 times)

-XYZ-

Offer to help admins with botters
« on: 2007-07-09 22:53:29 »
hello everyone :)

Well well well... some of you know who I'm and probably much more not...
I'm an Unreal player since 1997, experienced in every aspects on the Unreal Series but I prefer pointing in my experience being part of an old anticheat team which released an anticheat in the old ut99, saying that you can clearly understand that I'm totally against cheaters.. and I approve totally the way you're acting against cheated and in this case LuX also if I think he is really a good guy.

That a part, I dont agree with your server politics.
I stopped playing UT2004 at pro-level around 16 months ago then was missing it in fact here I'm from late January 2007, wanted to change in favour of vCTF to play more relaxed without big names pressure, sponsors and stuffs... and well, where is the relax here?
I totally don't understand why there is not anticheats here... ANTITCC or SAFEGAME...
Ok, both are not really 100% secure but at least a cheater doesn't risk that much, or at least it had the little bit fear for his ut serial key getting banned from server and UTAN (which it is FOREVER).

As second, I'm not sure but, correct me if I'm wrong, here everyone can play without having an original ut2004 copy? and for that you can't install an antitcc or safegame?
Honestly if rules are rules... I paid for a game and I want the service and security to play it without damned cheaters... you admin DON'T HELP.. and DON'T HELP with a stupid single ban, there is no example, none care of LuX in this case... what do you want to teach us? Absolutely nothing..
We need an admin more active... if you can't ... just ask help!!

Wanna me to be your admin in game? No antitcc? no original key? (correct me if I'm wrong), at least give a damned webadmin access.. to give hard life to cheaters... (also if this is not the best way).. or install antitcc and utan...

Whats the problem?
Why I've to play in a server where people do what they want with a fake serial key..

Once again, this is not official server in some way or once again I'm wrong... EPIC is surely happy for this.. if someone will warn them for that? Probably you've to quit it with problem consequence.

Makes hard the cheaters life... please... I wanna help, take this in consideration.
I'm also admin for a few italian servers.. if you need a curriculum vitae, just ask :p

Sorry if I show to be arrogant or not really nice, I've nothing against you or others.. I just want to make everything clear with my poor english!

and as last, please stop everyone using insults in game, temporary ban could be a good way to make you relaxed for the next time..

Thanks for your time reading me, if you've got bored.. well, your problem :D

p.s. I'm waiting for account approval :)
« Last Edit: 2007-07-10 13:26:31 by Annihilator »

-XYZ-

Re: Im Banned from TPW, and i know why :(
« Reply #1 on: 2007-07-09 23:33:58 »
forgot to add to revise map cycle, many maps are boring, unbalanced and unplayable... remove them and add some more new much more funny.
Once agaim, if you need help.. ask.. but do something please. :)

Offline Annihilator

• The Mad General
  • Administrator
  • SPAM Monkey
« Reply #2 on: 2007-07-10 05:59:19 »
Anyone can record demos and report the perps to this website. Anyone can, but no one does.
If you wish to help, please do so.

XYZ

« Reply #3 on: 2007-07-10 12:37:38 »
just reporting names? it makes no sense, everyone can play with fake nick, we need admins in game... instant kick or ban could be a good (not enough) way to fight cheaters.. otherwise install an anticheats, as I said, I can offer an "official" help as an admin, with a small webadmin account to do so..
If ya need more info about me... just private ask, I'm probably new to vCTF but with 10 years of online gaming experiences..

Bye and have a nice day (mine it isn't today, too much damned work to do hehe)

Offline Annihilator

• The Mad General
  • Administrator
  • SPAM Monkey
« Reply #4 on: 2007-07-10 13:24:52 »
just reporting names?
Yes. Names, dates, times and demo recordings.
Your offer to help is appreciated, but sorry: we don't just hand out admin privileges here to any passing person. If you wish to contribute, providing us with the information mentioned above would be most beneficial.

Whether they get banned in the hunt or afterwards is completely irrelevant, as long as they're discovered.
« Last Edit: 2007-07-10 13:29:29 by Annihilator »

king_lane

Re: Offer to help admins with botters
« Reply #5 on: 2007-07-10 13:32:53 »
Oh pleae, no AntiTCC. It's so damn annoying to join a server, wait till the freakin' test has ended and then get interrupted in game for the mid-game check. I've never had the feeling that somebody on tPW was cheating, so AntiTCC would do more harm to gameplay than no AntiTCC.

Mr.Sunshine

« Reply #6 on: 2007-07-10 16:28:18 »
Oh pleae, no AntiTCC. It's so damn annoying to join a server, wait till the freakin' test has ended and then get interrupted in game for the mid-game check. I've never had the feeling that somebody on tPW was cheating, so AntiTCC would do more harm to gameplay than no AntiTCC.

I agree. It slows the game down, usually exactly then, when you cant afford a delay, not speaking of those strange quirks showing up if you youse p.e. a non-standart-soundpack - and then getting kicked, because it cant recognize it... ::)
-----------------
Quiz: find the subliminal message in the sentence below:

EPIC is surely happy for this.. if someone will warn them for that? Probably you've to quit it with problem consequence.

« Last Edit: 2007-07-10 16:31:16 by Mr.Sunshine »

XYZ

« Reply #7 on: 2007-07-10 21:22:49 »
yeah if you dont know how to set up the antitcc good, it is annoying... if you've enough experience to do it.. it isn't..

different point of view... and then.. better a short wait then playing with botters... that is...

open your mind, don't be little people.. look more than your nose :P

j/k

that a part, what about revising the mapcycle? some maps are boring or unplayable in some ways... there are a lot of good maps that could added and some to be removed :)
Really boring to play the same 5 maps everytime :)
« Last Edit: 2007-07-10 21:24:35 by XYZ »

Offline budsi

• Genuine Powah #3
  • Administrator
  • Cyborg Pointman
« Reply #8 on: 2007-07-10 22:02:46 »
there are a lot of good maps that could added and some to be removed Smiley

We have a topics for such idea's

For maps you want to have added

http://www.thepicwhorez.com/forum/index.php?topic=1085.0

For maps you want to have deleted